Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scary Cats

Since cats are controlling our lives these days I thought I would research the many dangers inherent in cat ownerdom. I never realized before how risky it was to share your home with a cat! They multiply rapidly, all without actually giving birth. Now that I'm thinking about it; I think their ultimate goal is to take over the world. Be very afraid.

For instance:
eeeekkk!

Here's another:

I rest my case.

Ok, I admit that our cats don't look like that, but I figure they're undercover right now. They are foot soldiers sent in to destroy the furniture and leave massive deposits of hair around in order to soften us up for the invasion. I can't let their fluffy cuteness work on me! awwwkkk!

Watch yer back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home