Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cats That Look Like Hitler

Believe it or not, there are whole web sites devoted to it:
like this one
Well, I'm not surprised. All mine need are little nazi helmets and jack boots, although they don't really look like Hitler they have the right attitude.

I was trying to sit outside, quietly, in the gazebo/credenza/tent but I got all puppied out and had to come in. So why am I mad at cats, when the dogs are driving me crazy.

Gee I don't know. got to blame it on someone. And the cats are the reason for the forks! Yes. This is why I can't have normal potted plants like everyone else. The president and secretary of the neighboring "association", i.e. the housing development next door (scared me, I thought it might be some mafia connection at first)- stopped in one night when we were sitting out in the gazebo/credenza/ blabla thing, to ask if we would mind if they put a light in at the end of their street - which is at the end of our lot, too. (Of course, you can! Please don't have us shot!) Hilariously, the whole time this serious conversation was going on with Bob (I was holding the dog), the wife was staring at the potted plant (dead) with forks in it. That I put outside the G/C/T until it got better. which it did, get better, but after that. But she never asked about the forks! No she didn't. Why, do you think? Here's a dead plant, with forks in it! Wouldn't you ask? (Maybe there IS a mafia connection.)

I'm never going to tell her, either. Shhh.

Bob's been cleaning out the pond looking for the leak. The fish are going in the swimming pool, maybe tomorrow. More responsibilities. and now I started feeding the birds and all they want is sunflower seeds, who knew. Every day, refill. Bob now tells me the weatherman says if you feed the birds in the summer, you have to continue in the winter. WHO KNEW??? And who put the weatherman in charge?? Ok, I'll get me some freaking snow shoes to trudge out there, unless this global warming kicks in, but I'm not.holding.my.breath. And if it does kick in, I just know it won't be here; I'm the only one who wants it, too. I can see it - everyone south of us will move up here; and I am positive they will all Want To Stay With Us. That has been my experience in the past. Well, they will all have to pick a dog/cat/bird/fish to be in charge of, then. and they have to bring their own parkas/snow shovels/sleeping bags.

I can't do everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:34 AM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home