Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pond


Here's the wicky wacky pond with the leaking (because of moles) waterfall hence the hoses. Can't get rid of those moles - the cats bring them in the house all the time (I think to scare us away so they can have the place to themselves) but there's an endless supply of MOLES. and I'm not afraid of them, either. We have to get helmets and Bob needs to teach me how to shoot the shotgun, that'll fix'em. For some reason Bob drags his feet about teaching me to shoot, maybe he thinks I'll trip with the gun (why? would he think that) and shoot him in the head by mistake. Well, that's why the helmets! We'll sit out there all night and wait for'em. In our helmets. and no, don't come watch, too dangerous. I just hope we don't get arrested and if we do I'm blaming Bob.

He has such crazy ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home