Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 19, 2007

She Went In

and she lays in there contentedly. Of course, not when it's raining.

I was going to tie her out in the rain today to see if she will go in - we went in the g/c/t. So she just stood out there and barked. I don't know if she thinks that when we are home we're supposed to get her in out of the rain, or what.

I'm talking about Mercy and the doghouse, what else?

Oh, and by the way - never chase a dog on a freshly oiled, wet, deck - unless you have golf shoes on.

Thatisall

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, and by the way - never chase a dog on a freshly oiled, wet, deck - unless you have golf shoes on."

LMAO! That reminds me of when you visited me in Florida and told you to be careful walking up the new metal steps. LOL! RU ok?

3:55 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home