Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 07, 2008

Sermon

hey - when driving through an atm, how about having your stuff ready to go instead of having to dig through your purse while we wait in line behind you?

How about driving your cart and yourself down one single side of an aisle in the grocery store, instead of parking the cart on one side and then standing on the other, reading Every Single Thing on the shelves? In fact, why don't you stay home.

How about not making telemarketing phone calls to people in their homes, you vile callers?

How about putting your turn signal on when you intend to turn down the road that someone is waiting for you to cross? Huh?

How about not summonsing me to Stinking Jury Duty 100 miles away? Why can't I do it in my own town? Why?? You have a whole large city there, don't tell me there aren't enough people close at hand. and p.s. how do I un-register myself to vote? and speaking of voting, how about getting us some decent candidates to vote for?

and why don't you put some actual useful information in your "help" files, you software people, you? You know who you are.

/displeased

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home