Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Almost done with Christmas shopping, except for two people whose thought processes are obscure to me for some reason. So their gifts will end up being odd, I think. Maybe pre-packaged 200 pc cosmetics! No, kidding.

If only I knew what they wanted. If they could be like Mercy, whose thought processes are pretty easy to read, and go something like this:

Food CHEW! food, food, steal sock CHEW! bone CHEW! human! leap, knock over, CHEW! steal rug CHEW! steal shoe CHEW! food food! cat! chase under tree, knock tree about, run off with stuff, CHEW! food! treat! CHEW! bedtime OH NOES! run/hide

But I don't know what to get her for Christmas, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home