Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 07, 2008

Hope You Had A Nice Weekend

... but now, that's over. Next long weekend will be Labor Day - and it's pretty far away. oh me.
We are doing a lot of babysitting next weekend, so we have to get in shape.

We were sitting on the deck tonight and Bob said, "the days are getting shorter now". so I made him stop talking ; I don't want to think about that. I found some pics on my phone of the deck in February with 3 feet of snow on it - it makes me appreciate the 80-90 degrees we get now. There's 9 months of winter or almost winter or almost done winter and only 3 months of summer, and that gets screwed up with rain and construction. Should be the other way round.

You would think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home