Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Going To Live After All

So all is good. Well, except that now I have radioactive blood mingling with the cat food particles that were already in there, so who knows what will happen; I don't suppose it's ever happened before. and just try getting through airport security! hmph Not that I want to fly so it's not important right now.

The important thing is that I fled that place finally even if I do turn into some kind of mutant freak.

Mercy has been mad at me ever since I got home; I don't know why. So I'm taking her butt to get groomed tomorrow, and the whole rest of her too, why not? easier that way. In the morning, and the Bob and I will go have breakfast and do our weekly gizmo shopping while the grooming is taking place. Payback.

And how are things with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home