Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tired OUT




Tropical Hibiscus. I have it in a pot. It must be taken in, in the winter, where I will kill it over a period of several months. slowly, so that I can savor the process.

We are on our second out of three straight weekends of babysitting - this one's done. Now how do such small characters get so much energy, you may ask. You may well ask. There is no answer to that question.

and the other question is: how did we ever successfully raise, in the case of myself, FIVE of these creatures. When did I eat? When did I sleep? When did I go to the bathroom? I can't comprehend the fact that I did it, and survived. ah well - I was a stay-at-home mom. question is: How do the girls do it, and work full time?

Or maybe that's how you survive it, beats me. I can't realize the fact that I ever did it; or went for five straight years without being able to sleep in on a weekend.

Could it be a figment of my imagination?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home