Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Bobby and Kim Will Have A Baby

.... BOY! In October.
Let us see; that is seven grandsons for me. Yes, and one granddaughter. I'm not complaining though! All my grandsons (and granddaughter too) are irreplaceable in my book, and I need lots of strong grandsons to wheel me to Bingo halls in my old age. Old(er) age. So far I can wheel myself and I wheel just fine, thank you.

And to play video games with online ;) - that is what I did with Brandon tonight. I have been playing World of Warcraft by myself for several months now and very badly, too I might add. I spent the first whole week running around dead, and lost, and looking for my corpse, so I thought at first it was a very boring game and WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE POINT OF THIS. Gradually I came to see the point of it and now I am hooked.
But! Brandon has obviously played before so it was fun teaming up with him but I feel kind of bad because I know he could surely do better without me slowing him down.

And so, a new grandson. I am looking already for cheap airfare in late October or early November so we can view the new one as soon as possible. I don't know though I am still recovering from the feat of flying to Montana and back without crashing, whew. The plan would be a long weekend, look for a bed and breakfast, etc. Well if we can't fly we will have to wait - unless Plan A kicks in then all bets are off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home