Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 10, 2009

I.Don't.Believe.It.

Got a Jury summons again rowrr.

I am The Indispensable Juror it seems. I feel sorry for anyone I have to be a juror for, because this is making me into a very bad mood.

Why oh why won't they leave me alone?

How do I unregister myself from voting? It doesn't do any good, anyway. Is there no way out?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh. Mom hasn't written in here for a while. Hope she don't miss her jury duty. They had a funny post at fail blog about jury duty recently, go check it out.

http://failblog.org/2009/05/09/civic-duty-fail/

5:20 AM, May 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home