Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sermon

It dawned on me this past week that the reason we are so screwed up is because we don't know the date of or the manner of our death. I suppose once you're diagnosed it is some bizarre kind of relief because at least you KNOW. HOW you will go, at least. Thus comes the acceptance they talk about.

I'm not buying it. Guess I'll go out fighting against it.

Not that there's anything wrong with me, beyond the usual nuttiness. Just saying. People that accept things all the time make me nervous.

I just hope I die in my sleep. This is what keeps me awake at night.

I have to clean my room.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top 10 ways to kill depression:

1. Clean like you are moving.

etc..

11:49 PM, April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home