Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ring Around The Moon


There was a ring around the moon Tuesday night. Oh, OK! I know you can't see it here or even the moon, really, but trust me it was there. I am bad at night time photos and daytime too for that matter, but I tried. So I just put black spots in here and tell you what they are.

I have been away from here for awhile, don't know why really but I'm BACK. buhahahaha

We have cleaned the pond, moved the fish back - still leaks. But unhooking the water fall made the leak stop so it must be in there and We Will Find It. Moving the fish meant we could actually count them: 13 babies, five big ones. There were 17 babies because we gave 4 away. Decided to keep the rest and let God sort it out. Ahem.

The puppy gained 12 pounds and is BAD. But cute. (that's why I haven't posted, I'm exhausted) I take shoes and etc. away from her as she gets them and pile them on the back of the couch over my head (since we don't have a piano). Problem with this is they periodically fall down in an avalanche on top of my head whilst watching tv; there's gotta be a better way. I'll put a picture of her in here once you're done admiring my moon. First I have to take a picture of her. Or a black spot you can pretend is a picture of her.

We bought a replacement swing for a swing set at Home Depot. This is exciting to me because I want to hang it from the big tree with the rope I got, too. I don't know if anyone else ever swung from a tree when you were a kid, but it's the greatest thing - you can go so much farther than with a swing set. We'll see how this one goes and then get another (Bob doesn't know this yet). Of course, this is for the grandchildren, not me! hmmmm Maybe I'll have to safety test it.

And how are things with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home