Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank God It's Over

Thanksgiving.

Most everyone knows Bob spent it in the hospital, having been rushed there early Wednesday morning. He came home Saturday at 11:30 and left for his Pennsylvania hunting trip at 1:00! Try and stop him. Not bad for thinking he was dying Wednesday morning.

Some of you also know that I got pretty snarly by Friday night - sorry.

We loaded up the food and took it to Dave & Loretta; thank God for family. Thanksgiving morning I was stuffing turkeys and kept having an almost uncontrollable urge to grab a turkey in each hand, wind up, and FLING. (take that, you turkeys)

Einstein's getting worse and I don't think he can see at all. last night he fell down the stairs and it's all my fault for not being careful enough. He seemed to be ok after the fall but I have to keep him by the collar when going up and down now; before he knew how to go himself, not now. I'm not sure what to do. He has a re-check Dec. 6 but all this medicine seems to be doing nothing, although it seemed to heal his bad eye - I mean it's not swelled up and bleeding anymore but it is obviously sightless.

What to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Einstein.... I still think about him often. You'll have to let us know how his next appointment goes.

I'm so glad we're finally coming to visit! Looking forward to seeing everyone :0)

9:55 AM, November 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home