Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 12, 2007

Einstein's Eyes

I took him to a new vet Saturday because the first one just said old age and didn't do ANY tests or anything, and because Saturday morning one eye had completely swelled up and closed and was bleeding. They gave us a whole bunch of medicines, mostly importantly, pain medication and ran a bunch of tests.

We go there at 5:00 today to get the test results and etc.

I'm thinking eye cancer and all kinds of horrible things, because that's how I roll. And because we seem to have a way of having supposedly simple things turn into catastrophes. Bob and I are calling it the Burning Bush Syndrome; everyone else in the world has beautiful red bushes right now, but the one we planted 3-5 years ago gets ONE SINGLE RED LEAF. Every year. We are only allowed to have a LITTLE happiness, you see. Burning Bush Syndrome.

Well Einstein doesn't deserve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home