Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mind Blank

Ok, there are some things I'm not going to think about until I have to: Einstein's eyes/head

and etc.

We are having a baby this weekend! And a no-wedding wedding! Babies and bridegrooms, tralala.

Ok, Sunday morning I decided that we MUST get Mercy's toenails trimmed immediately (new carpet) so I called Pet Smart groomers, and they said, oh yes! open today from 10 to 6, done as a walk-in, no appointment necessary blahblahblah.

So I conned Bob into going with us so one of us could run into Kmart to look for curtain rod brackets (long story), because of the dog being in the car. We arrived at Pet Smart at 10:45 - there were people outside on the sidewalk, Bob got out with Mercy and took her to the door: nothing. Door won't open. at all. So he's grilling me now; how do I know they're open (I called them) and what time they open (they told me - and it says 10 am right on the door, so there!) anyway we went to kmart - didn't take as long as I thought. Back at the pet store at 10:55. Closed. I am truly baffled, but here comes a lady with keys! Bob is grumbling; she must be late, time change blahblah -WAIT! TIME CHANGE??? What time is it? Why, it's actually 9:55, not 10:55.
Dang.

All my fault I'm afraid. I'm trying to find a way to blame Bob but so far no luck.

In other news, Mercy's ears are straight again I just noticed. That is sad, but at least I got a good pic of them when they were crimped. Must have been a residue from puppyhood. So now she's a DOG I guess.

Take care and wear your helmets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home