Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures

No, not really.

I'm uploading to the gallery, or trying to, (we know how I am) and then I have to get the rest off the other computer. I cannot convince Liz it is time to upload her 800 pictures! I want to see if we got more dolphins.

When we came home I could not get the laptop to connect to THIS network again, after having done so in NC with another network. until today when I finally got us our internets again - more dumb luck on my part because I surely don't know what I'm doing.

First week back at work - let's call it "Hell Week", shall we? Culminating with the entire phone system going down on Friday. (cooked - new system coming Monday or Tuesday - oh, that will be fun, too.) Oh, yeah - dental surgery on Thursday. so on Friday the boss orders up PIZZA for everyone. I mean, had me do it - from my CELL phone of course since the phones don't work. It looked good....

My dental stuff has made my face swell up but it seems to be going down, now - I can see out of my eyes again. I suppose this is a good thing.

We were out in the g/c/t a large part of the day but it was so windy we were afraid we would have lift off. The roof flying off is one thing, and bad enough, but what if we sail away on our platform? "Houston, we have a problem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home