Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 17, 2008

She Didn't Even Care...

We put Mercy in storage this morning and she walked away with the lady without a backward glance, and after we felt so guilty and sad! bah

I took a bag of cat food with me by mistake, thinking it was dog food, and so the lady thinks I'm senile. Well, she will have to eat their food, and I can't even find the new bag I bought for Mercy although I distinctly remember buying it so I probably AM senile. How can you lose a big bag of dog food??

loser.

It is easier to pack up without Mercy here, though. We have stuff laying around on tables everywhere that would have been chewed up by now.

The convoy begins tomorrow morning at 4:00 am. Not us; we're leaving at 6:00. Jeff and Dan are trying to beat each other there - Jeff's worried about getting the best bedroom and Dan's worried about the basketball game.

I will have to listen to the bball game in the car. eww.

itiswhatitis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home