Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let's Go

Trying to go to Vermont Nov. 12. I have 2.5 vacation days left. I need 2 for Thanksgiving. Need to go the weekend of Nov. 12. Flights out of Pittsburgh are cheapest. Tell me what to do.

I can't figure this stuff out anymore; I think it's Alzheimer's (not funny)

and, lest we forget - Bob is not in the greatest shape for a 12 hour drive. He needs to go back to valve doctor, etc., etc. , as always now and forever. Best bet is a round trip out of Pitts - 2 hour drive for us.

aaaccckkk

UPDATE:

Printed out all the options and letting Bob figure it out

Update:
Going! yay. Not on the 12th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home