Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 17, 2010

63 days until Spring

the temps went up into the 40's today. Mercy went out on the run and she was so happy; Bob says, "It's Spring!" Yeah, I wish.

Here's a poem for you about Spring:

Oh, scarlet hurts like some strange lust,
Mauve stills the breast with sleepy things,
Blue dreams forever...yellow laughs,
But green... green sings.

Oh, silver is a shining peace
And purple throbs like Bacchic kings.
Opal has quick, fair mysteries
But green... green sings.
(Weir Vernon)

At least I think it's about Spring. I want to have a few more Springs, that's just the way I am.

Liz is in Vermont, with the Boobster and the Kimster and the Maxster. I just texted her to send pics and I just now heard my phone go off, so maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home