Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Band Aids

ok, I have a small (mostly) empty mind; but has no one ever told the band-aid people that their opening methods are for the birds? Have you ever tried to pull that little string, pull down that little flap. Oh, hell no. I just tear down the side of the whole freaking thing because experience has taught me that the other methods will.not.work. At least not without a lot of involvement from my mental despair and rage.

Why don't you just put them all, unwrapped, in one single sterile wrapped zip bag or something. My God. Life is too short. specially now.

and yes, I cut my finger.

and no, I don't know how. But I had to stop bleeding on all the pictures, somehow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Medics tear bandages open with their mouths.

11:08 PM, January 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home