Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Rowr

Ok, we will send the IRS money, I guess, but we DON'T LIKE THEM ANYMORE. HAH! Take THAT. I'm wondering about barter... we have a ton of baby koi here and we paid $7.99 apiece for their parents. And we have some spare cats. I'm keeping Surely, though, he's a nice cat. But I can send the toilet paper shredder, and there are others... wait, we might have to keep the Shredder, too, - for bears.

I dug up the daisies yesterday and moved them to Daisy's grave, along with a poppy to commemorate Poppy, and also because the dadgum thing was taking over the whole flower bed. Ciao is buried over there too somewhere - hmmm. Maybe a Cat Chow bag stuck on a stick? Of course, the whole entire rest of our pet cemetary got dug up when they put the allotment in next door. No compassion.

Why do our animals get so old? They're older than I am now, as far as I can calculate the animal/people calculus. Interesting. I am now a child, in their estimation, which is probably why they're so supercilous (cats!).

The baby is coming in one week and one day! Whoo hoo. I can't wait to meet him/her. Judging by its Mom, it's going to be a big one, that's all I know. I figure if it doesn't come soon, she is going to explode, and we can't have that.

Two new people at Thanksgiving dinner this year!

Take care, and wear your helmets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home