Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Need A Wife

yes indeed I do. Someone nice that takes care of the house, the animals and the kids, if there are any, and the bills while I go off to my job. Has my dinner waiting, and does the laundry. My ONLY responsibility would be, to go to my job. and go hunting. well maybe not that.
I used to be a wife. (Well, I wasn't THAT nice.)

I am thinking maybe we will all go out to dinner for Thanksgiving. Or we will rent the Hambden Grange. Not really, but I think about it.

These are the thoughts that fly through my head.
My anxiety attacks in the middle of the night have gone to dreaming I am having a heart attack. With pains, and everything. Then I wake up, with no pains. But am I awake? Or was I really asleep? So was I dreaming the pains? Or was I awake and having real pains and thought I was dreaming? Whichever way it is, I seem to be fine in the day time. and that's good, if you're into living longer. So long as you're only in critical condition half the time, maybe you can pull through it. I mean, you have an edge.
I have to Google these night terrors and see what's wrong with me. Along with the number 444 which is increasing in intensity.
Oh, OK, I KNOW what's wrong with me. Insanity doesn't just run in our family, it practically gallops. (But I'm the son of a sea cook!)
Buhahahahahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home