Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

UnHumans

I have been watching the news tonight and ended up in the depths. The Univ of Vermont student has been found, killed, and a family of four has been found shot to death along the Florida turnpike.

I don't see how it is possible for a human being to do these things to other human beings. Yet it most certainly was done by another "human being". There is something missing in the makeup of anyone who can do these inhuman things, I guess they are unhuman. And they walk among us. There seems to be a bottomless supply of them. They catch one and put it away, and there are always more.

WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?? We have to find the source and nuke it.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home