Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gloom, Despair And Agony On Me

I spent the day at work preparing for the sales tax audit tomorrow, which I am so not looking forward to. Plus, with the auditors there I will have to act like a normal person; not as easy as it sounds.

GLOOM

Then I headed home to re-litter the boxes and try to persuade the cats they need to go inside the dadgum thing, not around, beside, and under it. Pete's sake. They're probably annoyed with me for always putting a big box right smack in the middle of their pooping area.

DESPAIR

Now I had to re-pill Evil Cat - all by my own self this time. I found a new approach; sneaking up behind her while she's already laying down, throwing the towel over her and pulling her head out of the mix then popping the pill fast and extracting my fingers, fast, or most of them. I still say a catapult would be best - you can tell by its name that it's made specifically for pulting things into cats. Dogs are so easy; wrap it in bacon.

AGONY

Just kidding; not a scratch.

So tomorrow's not looking good either. But tomorrow I will not have to give a cat a pill because that was the last one and this makes me happy.

So how are things with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home