Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

Grrrr

Giant Eagle! I use the self-checkouts these days because it seems to be faster. Heh. Today two of them were blinking for help; two had people with a lot of stuff; I got in line behind someone with not so much stuff. But! Her bill was around $20 something, as far as I could see from where I was standing. Which she proceeded to pay with PENNIES. I'm not making this up. Dropped some, had to look for them on the floor. Yes, feeding them one by one into the cash-taking thing, about 30 of them, then she had to look through her purse for larger coins and then - thank God! took out some bills. Turns out they were all DOLLAR bills though. One by one by one by one....

I didn't think I could have worse trips to this store than I have in the past but today was definitely worse. I'm afraid I will start to hate it out loud.

Do these people vote, do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home