Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

Mercy Me


Here she is. Right next to the water she just dumped. Again.
And everything I own has teeth marks in it now.

Blogger has some interesting new features that I don't know how to use yet, and also, may never know how to use. For instance, I may or may not be able to put a short video clip in here at some point. Sunday I had the cam on the fish but I found that watching fish is really BORING, they just go swimming round and round, after all. We were in the tent/gazebo/credenza and closed up the sides because it was chilly, yet we were watching the fish on the laptop in there - until we couldn't take it anymore. (we have to get a life, definitely, definitely.)

This weekend while watching the news I kept hearing talk of travelers traveling on this "holiday weekend"? What? Is everyone except me off work until Thursday??? I don't get it. The holidays are getting longer and longer until finally we'll have to declare a work holiday where we go to work for awhile. My bosses aren't up to speed yet - I'm all for it.

I hear it's supposed to rain on the 4th. It never rains on the 4th! It rains on the 5th, because the fireworks have shaken up the sky! Doesn't it? It's because of all these idiots around our house that have been doing fireworks since last Friday, along with shooting guns in the air. I don't understand the satisfaction in doing that, by the way, unless you just like loud noises. Which I don't much. Especially since we're dogsitting Shiloh who gets all stressed about it and we don't need more dog problems round here.

That reminds me (why?) of the boys - they're being potty trained. This makes life interesting when we are babysitting. A lot of fast running around and proud announcements; I suppose I should record all the conversations because we all sound like idiots, except for the boys, who I presume know what they're doing.

Ok, I'm leaving to go measure the tree rope for the swing! Take care, and wear your helmets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home