Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hot And Hot

And wet but drying.

Bob got his grass mowed and is happy, but on the other hand does not seem to be concerned AT ALL about the water coming up through the floor in the laundry room. It's been like that and getting worse ever since last year when he dug up the yard. hmmm. One of the things I Am Not Allowed To Speak Of. We ignore the fact that the floor is wet round here. It's just a force of nature.

On the other hand Mercy chewed a hole in the living room carpet why did I not name her Misery instead of Mercy. Surely, Goodness and Misery shall follow me all the days of my life.

On the other hand I was going to get new carpeting in there in September.

On the other hand I don't know if I can get that done because of moving the fish tank and the thing housing the 1000 lb television.

How many hands do I have now. Five. Good because I'm going to need them.

Where is Boob's photo gallery???? I emailed him but he does not respond. Kim stops in here occasionally - please let me know. I want to see how the garden turned out.

Hey Boob, you ok? Sigh. this may require a physical telephone call.

Men.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the link to his Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9207210@N02/

I have to say, though, he has taken a TON of awesome photos recently and needs to upload them to his Flickr site. (Yet another talent to add to his list!)

Did you email him at talon@thehellofit.com? If so, he never checks that one - try emailing him at this one: bob@cpasitesolutions.com

If you'd like to check out my photos, here's the link to mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kawood/

We got a new camera recently so we've been having fun with it. (Have you seen the millions of photos we managed to take while Julie, Jeff and Alex were here? We gave them a copy to bring home. I think we were camera happy that weekend. It was great seeing them!)

I enjoy reading your posts here. :0)

11:15 AM, August 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Lisa..

I met a flooring guy (does hardwood) and was asking about pets and carpet and the wet dog smell. He says there is a special kind of laminate flooring (scratch-proof from dog claws) that you can lay and have a special pad underneath or something. You could do that instead of carpet, then lay down a huge area rug or several small ones. It will get the smell out of the living room forever and you will never have to get new carpeting again. Just brainstorming.

4:06 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home