Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cabbages and Kings

So what's that from? Do you know?

We had dinner last night at Liz's where she practically furnished the baby's whole first year for Julie, what with her couponing and Extra Bucks (I think I know the secret, now).

Julie got very emotional over having low air in her tire - I'm not kidding - flat out sobbing. For anyone who knows Julie, you know what I mean. Being hormonal and all, with the pregnancy I guess. Boob knows, from dealing with her finals in nursing school. Men have very little skill dealing with hormonal women but Boob had the best approach. Bob on the other hand says stuff like, "we need to get her some help!" then he gets the look from ALL the women. Men don't know what the look means, but what it means, is, "Go To Your Room". Now. While you can still walk and are pretty healthy. I got pretty hormonal when I was pre-menopausal, too. A lot of sobbing on the way to and from work, in the car. Why, we don't know. Neither do I. It would be better if you got the urge to laugh, instead. But people would still think you're crazy so whatever.

anyhoo Jeff took the car to the very close gas station and put air in the tire so all is well for now. Looks like it will be a scheduled c-section but we still don't have the exact date. Due date is Nov.10, and Boob's getting married the 11th! That's how we do; everything all at once. Good AND bad. It all happens at once so that you don't have time to think about it, I guess.

thatswhytheresnospaceinhereIdontgetonewhyshouldyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home