Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nice


Received this in the mail unexpectedly; brought me to tears. That was nice of them, don't you think? considering they killed my dog and all... ok, that was just wrong of me and I didn't mean it. But the fact remains, they killed him, while I held his head in my lap, being just as guilty myself. His ashes are in a box on my closet shelf and we will give him a proper burial in the spring. They're in my closet because Kyle could not seem to get over the fact that Einstein's gone and kept asking questions - I felt it best not to tell him that his grandma had Einstein killed because he was sick and then had him burnt up. It's all in the details.

So, he went to doggy heaven, as far as Kyle's concerned. It's better that way. And maybe he did; he's running free on a beach with all his sight back and all his people are always home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home