Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sigh

Here's the door we got done:and the other doors for the other side have to be sliced off at the bottom, because the other side opens on carpet. These are bifold doors, they fold out. anyway...

Situation normal.

I have been printing out recipes for beer battered fish because the plan is to have a fish fry on Friday; the kids and their kids are coming over. Ok, so I have the recipes but I ain't guaranteeing nuttin'. Except maybe a mess.

We shall see, shan't we? Maybe the cats will end up the happy ones.

Oh - this weekend I will make another video clip of Lisa's cats, in daylight this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home