Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unclutter Problems

My boss and I were talking about putting a bird feeder outside the window. It started because we fed the squirrels a bag of peanuts, and that was fun. So last week he brought in a bird feeder complete with bird seed that he had at home and didn't use, he left it on the conference table in a box and he has been working on a pole in the shop ever since, so we can hang it up. Today he brought in the pole, all pleased with himself (and it was nice!) and after some discussion about the placement of it, there it is, right outside the window.

The bird feeder, though, has disappeared. The "cleaner" probably considered it "clutter" and pitched it, I bet. Or took it away; anyway it's gone.

I don't have much luck with bird feeders anyway or hummingbird feeders either or any of that stuff. They usually show up once and never come back again. Squirrels aren't so fussy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home