Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 07, 2008

Luck Is Getting Better

ok, so last night I drove home, picked up Bob, back to the dealership to pick up Lisa's car where it was having (warranty) repairs.

He drove away first in Lisa's car; when I pulled out I found that: I had no brakes. None at all. So, called Bob back; he rants something about "there's always BACK brakes", says he's driving it home.

uh uh. I talked him into driving it to Firestone, instead, which was closer - and so he made it there ok. We left it there and went home in Lisa's car! (My daggone car now needs new brake lines, front to back.)

But I was just thinking it was fortunate that we were both out on the road, with two cars, close to repair shops, and that my car waited to break itself until the exact moment we picked up the other car.

So, we're still breaking down everywhere all the time but now we're doing it more handily. Maybe it's a learned art?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:38 PM, March 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home