Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sunshine

..at least we have some today. Still cold though.

Tomorrow we will go buy the solar lit umbrella for the deck bar and then we will go out there and sit. I MEAN IT. We may have to build a fire...

I got the biggest MilkBone dog biscuits that there are, thinking it would keep Mercy busy for awhile. It keeps her busy all right - it ruins her life. She runs upstairs and downstairs with it, whimpering and crying because she can't find a good place to hide it. Same thing every time. I'm thinking it's a female dog attribute because Daisy used to hide her bones, too - Einstein didn't bother, but he didn't eat them either - they just sat there until Daisy would steal it and then there would be TRUBBLE.

I went grocery shopping this morning - it was very dangerous. The golf carts were whipping around corners with no warning - shouldn't they have the beepers big trucks have when they back up? no slowing down and in your face. I know it must be hard to be disabled but hopefully you would retain some civility. Of course if it was me I would probably be out there at full speed, cursing and gnashing my teeth at the injustice of it all! So I'll shut up now.

and how are things with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home