Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Technology Whoo Hoo

Having been unable to reach any of my techno geeks, I actually, with the help of google, and sheer dumb luck, managed to find a "wep key" to set up wireless internet access for a computer, and also diagnosed why this computer was freezing up - isolated the program that was causing it and will have to uninstall/reinstall that program, eventually, but not now.

No, don't ask me what is a wep key. All I know is I needed it, I found it, and it worked. That's all you ever need to know. The rest is on a need to know basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home