Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GCT

Last June -here's the doggies in it. sigh.Gary asked me what the heck we were putting a roof on - the "g/c/t" I call it - it's in the archives here, somewhere. Because it's actually called a gazebo, Bob always calls it a credenza (speech impediment) and last year we took to just calling it the "tent" so we'd know what we were talking about. We have it by the pond so we can watch the fish swim round and round (boring). But anyway we like to sit out there. because we're old, and boring, too.

I got blue prints for an actual wooden gazebo and told Bob we should build it, how hard can it be? But he says he's not doing it and he says I can't make him do it, either. He has had experience with my not-so-hard projects before. When we put in the pond our yard actually looked like we had some kind of disaster for awhile. But it turned out all good, didn't it? heh.

We had 18 fish last fall and we haven't seen any dead ones yet this spring. They get HUGE over the winter for some reason. Sloths. they should spend the winter Cleaning Their Room so we don't have to.

I couldn't find a pic of the outside and I don't want to trek out there right now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home