Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 12, 2008

Is That Possible?

that's what I said, at the vet tonight when they weighed Mercy. 86.6 Lbs! I think that's more then Einstein ever weighed, and he was a taller/longer dog. No, I think he was up to 90 lbs once.

anyhoo, the diet starts tomorrow.

I like to have a big dog, because I think of it as a REAL dog otherwise what's the point? If you're going to do something, go all in. (plus, they can drag you to safety, after they rescue you ;)) Little dogs are very cute but I think of them more as teddy bears, or toys. Although it may be handy to just tuck your dog under your arm and go off... heh. Just imagined doing that with Mercy. Well, this way I have an excuse not to.

With a dog tucked under your arm you might have to explain to people what it is.

She had to get her kennel shot and May is the month when all her shots expire, so there you go. We have a new rabies tag and we are a lot poorer.

I'm very busy getting ready to flutter away and most of it has to do with pets of one sort or another. I suppose people without pets just get in the car and go.

itiswhatitis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home