Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Dolphins?

OK, David says the pic of dolphins is actually pelicans and having zoomed in on that one and a few others I think he's right. I thought it was the dolphins jumping because that is what they looked like and the pelicans were flying right along with them. Maybe they are the little splashes right behind the pelicans? Didn't get the shot when they were jumping. sigh. Did ANYONE get the picture?

beans.

Update:
Oh, I no longer care - pelicans, dolphins, what's the difference. I'm just tired of looking through pictures and not all of them are up yet. we will pretend they are dolphins, why not? works for me.

Update:
this is the dolphin later that week that Boob got. (He has more.) Not as close, or as many, but definitely finned. Oh noes - what if it is really - a shark?

dadgum elusive dolphins

Update:
Definitely dolphin (from Boob) but not the right day.enlarge it. Definitely dolphin-like material.
I'm tired of it now and Bob is calling pelicans, "penguins" or "peacocks" so I don't know how to answer his questions. or even what the questions are.

the.great.dolphin.caper/dadgum.dolphins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home