Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cats Will Kill Me

Sliced open a toe with cat food (you don't want to know) - which proceeded to bleed all over the kitchen, which interested the cats who were sniffing all the blood drops - now, I don't want any of these cats to take a liking to my blood; I'll be afraid to go to sleep at night. Bob decided this was an auspicious time for me to listen to answering machine messages - while I'm hopping around bleeding, and trying to mop up blood. "CAN WE DO THIS ANOTHER TIME PLEASE?"
I swear I don't know how he thinks, sometimes.

And today at the store it started bleeding again, mightily. We had to go home. Nurse!
I suppose I need stitches but I refuse to go through ALL THAT. How much blood can a toe hold, anyway? It's not even the big toe...

FYI, there were no warnings on the label about toe cutting. Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home