Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 09, 2008

We Are Burying Einstein

... not before time, I'm sure you are thinking. But he was cremated and I have his ashes.

We thought we would bury him on his birthday, which is in June but because of the way I am, I have forgotten the exact day. So tomorrow I will call the vet and find out, maybe, if they haven't disposed of the records, too.

Last summer this time he was here, and was fine.

dang. I should have taken his ashes to the ocean - I always told him one day we would live on a beach and there he could run free. But it would have had to be done in the dead of night, I think.

Tired of burying pets. there has to be one, finally, that will outlive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home