Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hostage

I am a hostage of pictures of things I no longer own. I am uploading to the gallery, thus far only into August of 2006, and I have to STAY THERE or it will stop, or randomly close ALL the windows, sigh, and then I have to think where I left off and this is not an easy thing, at my age and state of mind. (but it's still better than when I thought you could only upload one pic at a time!- but that was because I'm DUMB, I think)

P.S. I think I'm hitting the wrong button when that happens. It could be me. Shocking, I know.

I had more pics on drive C: than I had thought. My God, someone should have taken that camera away from me!

I am still wearing pearls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If bluestone vernalized them with a chilling period, then they should bloom this year. Save the seeds, even plant them the same year and they will bloom the next year and you shouldn't have to buy the plants.

8:49 PM, February 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home