Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hold On

I've put a hold on the picture frenzy because the other parts of my disorganization keep coming up:
I got the car! Yes, the new-old car is now officially mine because the certification from the probate court handily came the day Of The Blizzard, which I took off work, although I did trudge Up Town in the old-old car to do the title crap. I would have had to take off work anyway to do it, so it's all good. And we are slow at work right now, everyone is working 3 days a week now, but me.

Anyway, the new-old car is in better shape than the old-old car although it has some issues which I will fix immediately. I refer to the new-old car now as "the little Girl-Car" - Bob's even calling it that, heh, most likely because he got himself stuck inside it and couldn't get out - but he has problems of that nature anyway. I guess it's a little girl-car as compared to the big honking old-old car which is big and mean and evil, and probably male, (not that there's anything wrong with that). I still have to fix that too though. what a bunch of fun!

My veg seeds have come in the mail and now I have to think when to start them. I'm thinking April 1st since we can't plant outside until mid to end May. Oh, I am only starting the tomatoes, of course.

I think of this as a roller coaster ride straight into hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home