Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pearls

Bob gave me some for Christmas (no, they are not the real expensive ones, but nevertheless...). The problem is that I cannot install them around my neck myself; I have to find someone to do it for me, and then I must wear them until another person is found to un-install. Thus I found myself this morning wearing pajama pants and a scraggy t-shirt that I had worn to bed and a hairdo unknown to this world, unbathed and unbrushed, but wearing pearls!

I caught a glimpse in the mirror and I had to laugh. But I actually like this, what better time to wear them? My outfit needed that certain SOMETHING anyway and now it has it.

Now I am showered and re-dressed in jeans and a clean t-shirt but still with pearls.

I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home