Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can I just go to sleep now

My work is busy - jobs coming up in Canada and Texas. Excuse me - I am too old for this.
Once before I said that I cannot now even explain to someone else how to do my job and that was the God's honest truth. Not that I take any pleasure in knowing all alone how to do it - because I must retire from this crap before my mind goes and before I can't walk, or talk. At least, I think I do. Maybe I could show up every day in a wheel chair?. and with an abacus? But talking is a critical part of it. HAHAHAHA I am the one person you know that really Really REALLY hates to talk. and yet I Have to Do It.

I do not like to talk . Everything is pretty self evident; what's to talk about? Yes, well, dang. Thank God for email. this Small Talk crap is something I have yet to figure out, and yet I have to do it - when I call someone wondering Why In The Heck Have You Not Paid This Bill Yet? and first I have to go through the "how are you's", and how are your accounts payable, by the way, and I love you very much, but you must consider paying this damn bill, (we are talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars, here ) so that I can continue getting a damn paycheck, which I need very much, must you ask, so that I can continue damn EATING, and also, I don't have time to mess with you, I have to call the state dept of damn Texas and set us up as a vendor, never mind Toronto OMG (because those jobs are even bigger than your measly job - and then I can beg them to pay, I guess, and maybe not even in American currency) ok I don't say all of that, but I want to Very Much.

dammitt

OK, I am beginning to hyperventilate.

There is not one person in this world that can figure out all this stuff AND keep up with the day-to-day AND the filing (which becomes critical, especially when you are getting a 3 year audit OMG) and also, my computer is breaking and needs replaced before it becomes critical but there is just no Time! And also, Take Care Of Bob -and if there is such a person, - Come. Now.

You are welcome to it.

Update:
I Hate Everyone! I'm Mrs. Patty

Update:
disregard all of the above

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That probably felt pretty good to vent, huh? Light bulbs are usually the first things to go with Mrs. Patty. WARNING: Not making small talk...it was just a simple question...LOL! I had a job that consumed me one time. And yes, when I left, the company went out of business. Things just happen like that. But we should get a bigger pay check for something like that much power! Or at least health insurance for crying out loud!

6:33 PM, October 17, 2010  
Blogger Sara said...

I, too, do especially hate light bulbs.

10:19 PM, October 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home