Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok Then

We are going to Vermont so there. we have to see the Maxster that the Boobster has made unreachable in the land-far-away.

I am looking for my marriage certificate. (never mind) It's important. Help me think.

Starting to save for future trips (Florida this winter, Montana in the spring - (we hope spring comes) - have to get there before Brandon leaves for the service). I can't believe that is happening.

I have to spend the winter concerning about my cats. They are getting old, especially Surely.
10 and 11, they are.

So far I have found that being concerned does not help in the least. But I will continue on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home