Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yes, yes

We are happy with a baby coming! On the other hand, some things are not going as well as planned. But today it went up to 70 and we went out and fed the baby fish (who are very GREEDY), they come running as soon as they hear us rustling in the food can. I sprayed insecticidal soap on some of the bug infested plants, and now I really have to think about bringing some in for the ((winter) shhhh - don't say it too loud). Yesterday was the first day of fall. Here's what I have to say about that - 180 days until Spring!!! yes. Doesn't seem so bad.
We are looking for a snow plower for the driveway. On the other hand, some people are saying that we are having another El Nino winter - I get this kind of info from my hair dresser, who so far has been infallible. Well, if that is true, it makes me happy. But they usually have trouble predicting tomorrow's weather, yet alone the whole WINTER. Whatever. What do we expect, living here? On the other hand, I would prefer to move farther South (at least 10 miles, but on the other other hand, I don't want to move away from my family). So we would all have to go. Seeing as how we can't really agree on anything, this might be hard. OK. One day at a time. What we have to do is make ourselves indispensable, babysitting, etc. and then move - they will follow. Yuh think? Maybe not. So we will have to go with Plan A. (All of you in the know, know what Plan A is. So far, no good.) Of course we can't move until we pay our taxes (rowwwrrrr). What are they doing with this money we need to send them? is my question. Evidently it's none of my business.
You all take care, wear your helmets, and remember:
180 DAYS UNTIL SPRING.
and pete's sake...pay your taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home