Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hmph.

here in my world technology continues to escape me but I can still do some stuff. Stuff I didn't need to do, come to think of it. before this technology. whatever. I think I will go back to picture taking oh that reminds me! Yahoo decided to shut down their photo page! found that out today. I have 300+ pics in there, some that were lost off my computer when that hard drive went awhile back.
I spent part of tonight downloading them back. sigh

How could there be more trouble?? (shhh too loud)

I set up the new monitor at work today and the copier repairman came and all is good. except for the printer but we will worry about that later. hopefully but why does it spew ink never had that before.

It's a wonderful thing!

I have been very mean this last few days so here's a part of a poem for all my friends:

i carry your heart with me

(i carry it in my heart)

i am never without it

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart

(i carry it in my heart)

ee cummings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home