Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Not Happy

I'm not a happy camper today, for reasons I don't want to go into. Suffice it to say that it is almost 3:00 pm and I am still INSIDE dealing with computer issues not of my making and I just want to go OUTSIDE.

Got that out.

Mercy is being "spayed" on Sept. 7. Worrisome.

I'm having a Labor Day cookout and I thought it would be on Labor Day; now I have to iron out some issues.

Because "issues" come up with EVERYTHING I TRY TO DO. rowr

Got behind another person paying with coinage, this time at the convenience store today: $5.75 yep, counted out then had to be recounted by the counter person. of course.

what do I care. only using up my lifetime. and when it's done I can tell St. Pete I spent a lot of time waiting in line without blowing up. Does that count?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all my fault for reasons I cannot go into. But I am leaving soon. Maybe even on MONDAY! I have a job lined up in Columbus with my unit and they say I can come down anytime I feel like it. The way I look at it, I will go down there, do some work for about 3 months, come home and get Pood and Angelo. My degree at OSU will be either persuing a degree in PSYCHIATRY, OR PHARMACOLOGY. However, if I manage to get a deployment, I know you will take care of my puddy tats, that is just how you roll. I love you Mom. Liz, I wish I could be there for Ryan's birthday, but I cannot because I was not there for Kyle's. It would not be fair.

1:00 AM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home