Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Plants Attack

Tonight Lisa says something's going on out front; the police are there parked on the road and something something. Oh no! reminds me when the kids were young - the burning barn, etc etc. So I say, "where's Bob??" (because I immediately assume it has something to do with him ahem). Not finding Bob I took Misery outside on the leash and tied her then proceeded out front where I find Bob and our next door neighbor leaving the barn with a chain saw (!!) and heading out front where I followed, still with the dog leash in hand, to find a tree in the neighbor's yard (!!) had fallen down on Rt. 6. I am so glad it did not fall on anyone. and I'm glad it wasn't our tree.

So, there's sawing going on, the cop is making one lane and the neighbor is wise-cracking about me coming to get Bob with a leash, whatever. wasn't funny.

That tree fell down for no reason I can see. Bob says ants, but. ants???!!

anyway now we have some firewood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home