Half Empty

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." - Donald Rumsfeld

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm Going Primitve

I can't take it anymore! All this stuff(sound card hjacked, I removed 16 gigabytes, uninstalled programs, system restore (should I?? (??), restore back to new motherboard install? should i? blahblahblahblahBLAH) what to do and i'm running out of daylight.

Maybe I'll go back to singing my own songs. although I can't record them - a blessing for all yall. and writing things down on stone, with a chisel. gotta get a chisel I don't think I have one. maybe I need a hammer too...

All I know is, I'm spending all my time trying to get this thing to make my life OUTSIDE nicer and it involves all this time INSIDE trying to get it to work. All of this is wasted time, in my book.

and what the heck.

I'm a pretty simple person, I have pretty simple things I want to do (because I'm simple) where's my SOUND CARD? or driver or whatever it calls itself. these days. simple thing isn't it.

Luckily for all yall I can still type stuff in here and annoy as many people as possible. but not as annoyed as I am! let that be a comfort.

Has anyone noticed that no matter how unwell your device is acting, it always says, "this device is working properly"? Who wrote this crap? and wherearethesepeopleineedtofindthem

could Windows help actually help, at times, or is that asking too much for the highly overpriced pos that it is (windows). I never had this much trouble with Amiga. or the commodore 64, except for the "press play on tape" issue, that is. which we figured out, eventually. (,8,1 duh)

windows - the only software with no tech support. at all.

how's your day going? I'm going to pretend that I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home